Am I correctly insured? Candida Bourne
When was the last time you revised your insurance policies and updated the sums insured?
Do you know what guarantees you have contracted and exactly what you are covered for?

We discuss each item of your policy with you and guarantee a significant saving in your portfolio. We work hard to meet the specific requirements as regards the content of the insurance policy or investment plan requested by our client and our portfolio of products has been carefully studied and chosen in order to offer you the best possible cover.

Policy not due for renewal until several months ahead?
Contact us now, we will put the expiry dates in the diary and call you nearer the time to offer you interesting alternatives and take advantage of any current promotions.
Our personal insurance lines
House Insurance
  • House and Contents: as owners, tenants or for properties being rented out
  • Motor vehicles - cars, vans and industrial vehicles: Spanish and English license plates
  • Your pets: good health and life cover, veterinary fees
  • Life and Accident Cover: in connection with mortgages, sporting activities & general loans
  • Private Health insurance: national and international protection for individuals and families
  • Travel Insurance: for holidays, Winter sports, business purposes - Europe or Worldwide
  • Retirement & Savings Plans
  • Family Protection Plan (funeral and repatriation)
Pet Insurance
  • Equestrian Insurance and all related products. More information here
  • Travel Insurance for Golfers: also cover for Equipment and Course fees
  • Rural Tourism: specially designed policies to cover Small and Friendly hotels or private houses offering holiday accommodation and activities in the countryside.
  • Agricultural smallholdings: to insure livestock, fruit and grain crops, forestry areas.
  • Wineries (bodegas): installation, equipment and stock
  • Garden Centers
Boat Insurance
  • Classic Cars
  • Motorbikes & Mopeds
  • Boats, Jet skis, other watercraft
  • Third party liability for Drones
  • Cybersecurity
Travel Insurance
Commercial lines
In good hands
You are in good hands...
When you need to protect your business and its assets. Don´t put it off any longer, let us look at your policy, take time with you to discuss and revise both the existing values and the guarantees you have contracted. We will come back with other alternatives and suggest improvements!
  • General Liability for all types of Businesses
  • Third Party cover for Self employed persons
  • Cultural Associations, Animal Protection Societies & Sports Clubs
  • Community Buildings, President and Committee members
  • Drones , boats and light aircraft
  • Organised Events & Fiestas
For Company Directors and Administrators – to cover lack of supervision, errors or administrative negligence, a Breach of Contract, a bad decision in the buying or selling of shares.
Commercial polices to insure Building and Contents for shops and offices including Third Party Cover for your activity and staff members.
To cover larger business Premises (industrial warehouses used for manufacturing or as storage units), Contents, Merchandise, Machinery and Loss of Earnings with or without Public Liability Cover.
Policy which is obligatory in certain sectors, particularly those activities whereby manual work is involved or the employees’ health may be put at risk.
Public Liability to protect the constructor, promoter, employees, subcontractors and specific risks within the activity (e.g. soldering, demolition).
  • DECENAL: 10 year guarantee policy (obligatory for new builds)
  • ALL RISK CONSTRUCTION: insuring damages to the building and the materials being used, for the duration of the build.
  • EXCAVATOR AND CRANE PUBLIC LIABILITY: cover for the owner/driver, also for the Constructor either as owner or when renting for a period of time.
  • MACHINERY BREAKDOWN COVER: for light electrical or electronic office and business equipment, also heavy industrial machinery.
  • INDUSTRIAL VEHICLES and Commercial fleets of Vans and Lorries.
Alternative Energy:
  • NATURAL ENERGY INSTALLATIONS: damage cover for Wind Turbines (single or farms) and Solar Plaques (for private use or parks), Third Party Liability.